Thursday, July 15, 2010

Yes, I'm still alive *chuckles*

It has been a while since I have added anything to this blog. I have recently joined a society called the cuckold society, which tries to put people interested in this lifestyle in contact with each other. I though I should bring that to your attention. You may wish to join the society yourself and you can do that at the following website: http://www.thecuckoldsociety.com/ . I hope to see you there.


And to answer any questions asking if I still train couples who are entering that lifestyle the answer is very much in the affirmative. I still believe that I can help people enter this lifestyle in safe ways so that they do not harm what they already have. Please also read this blog from the bottom up as that is how it was written. If you need assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.


Sir Strict