Monday, April 8, 2013

New Blog Well Worth Reading, and not written by Me.

A blog worth reading:

I have fortunately just read a wonderful blog on the cuckold lifestyle, and the reason it exists. You can find it at http://iplayhewaits.blogspot.com/p/science-of-cuckold-marriages-by-susan.html and I thoroughly recommend it if you are contemplating joining this seeming unconventional lifestyle. However, keep in mind that the reality is that it is far from unconventional in almost any sense of the word. The amount of cuckold couples in virtually any country on the planet is astounding, but, keeping in mind that the lifestyle was originally made public in a writing in the 13th century, maybe it's not.

Anyway, do read the above blog by susan, and learn why your own body is indeed engineered to point you in the direction of a cuckold lifestyle. I have long stated that I do not believe in a monogamous marriage, and at least now I know why. As I said, if you're contemplating entering the cuckold lifestyle, read Susans blog, and Mine, here, as well.

Enjoy...

Sir.Strict

sir.strict@gmail.com