Thursday, June 27, 2013

STOP ! Read This and DO IT NOW !

If you have read My blog you know that I am happy to help people who are contemplating entering this lifestyle, from ANY country on this planet, at ANY time, for ANY reason. What I am NOT willing to do is talk, through email, with anyone who can or will not verify their age by talking with Me on Skype, on Webcam, and on Voice. Speaking about these subjects with CHILDREN is both illegal and abhorrent to Me and I WILL NOT DO IT ! ! !

Therefore BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME OR CONTACT ME IN ANY WAY FOR ANY REASON, you WILL have Skype installed on your computer, have a Skype account and username, and Will meet Me on Skype with your webcam and microphone both on. You WILL send Me your username so that I can add you to My contacts list (and that means BOTH OF YOU), and we will speak online to verify your age.

Don't like it? Tough shit. Those are My rules and you Will abide by them to prove you are NOT a teenaged wanker looking for jerk off material.

Got it? Understand it? You either include both of your Skype nicknames and work out the difference in time differences to make us talking online feasible, in your FIRST email to Me, or don't bother writing Me as it Will not be answered.

Sir.Strict@gmail.com