Saturday, October 22, 2011

Updates as at 21 Oct 2011

Hello all and thank you for reading this update.

1. There appears to be some confusion that I wish to clear up, so please note and pass this on to anyone else who you feel needs to know this. Thank you.

2. I presently do NOT have a cuckold couple of My own. Apparently some think I have, and though I did a couple of years ago, since they moved state for better jobs, I no longer have a couple. Am I looking for one? Hmm.. yes, in a way I am. My role with a cuckold couple is as follows: After meeting and negotiation (to ensure everyone is on the same page)....

a) The couple understands that they both are submissive to Me at ALL times, and that I will primarily serve as HER Dominant male (I refuse to use the degrading term "stud"), then as His Dominant male as well. My main purpose is to ensure she is protected and is used for My sexual enjoyment, no matter where, or when, or how that evolves.

b) The Cuckoldress will obey MY commands at all times. She will consider herself owned by Me... and should the necessity arise that I feel she requires discipline at any time, I WILL administer that discipline Myself. Normally My discipline entails a bare handed, OTK spanking, and may include spanking or slapping to other parts of her anatomy. I will always, without exception, ensure that she is never harmed.. but I will incorporate face slapping, tit slapping, and cunt slapping if I deem it necessary or appropriate. I will also, when required, spank her with wooden kitchen implements (wooden spoon and wooden wide spatula), My belts (and I have many),,, and a wooden backed hair brush. These are only what is available.. not what will always be used.

c) The cuckold will provide "fluffing" duties when called on, clean-up of My cuckoldress when she is finished providing sex, and will also offer His ass for use to anyone I deem worthy of that privilege. He will consider Himself My property as well and will obey all commands, including acting as "drinks provider, waitress," or in any other capacity I may require from time to time. Unless commanded otherwise, he will remain clothed at all times.

d) His access to My cuckoldress will be determined and agreed on at the time. When I am using her, he may, by negotiation, sit in a chair and watch, or sit in an adjacent room and listen, or leave My presence and go to another venue for as long as I say. He is NEVER to rise or attempt in any way to "join in" unless he is specifically told to do so. He will be used and that use will primarily be decided by the Cuckoldress and Myself in consultation.

So yes, as you can see, I seek a good, reliable cuckold couple to have as My own... to guide, to use, and to enjoy so that all of us may enjoy ourselves. I am NOT a cruel Master, but I am Strict - thus My name. When I give a command to My property (be it cuckoldress or cuckold) I expect it to be carried out fully with immediate, exact, and complete obedience. Nothing less is acceptable.

Thus, should you be seeking a Dominant who is knowledgeable, who will own the two of you, who will also protect the two of you, who will sexually enjoy her at any time and in any way He pleases, and enjoy him in his servitude to Me and My commands, then contact Me and let's meet and talk.

I am very sexually motivated and require a cuckoldress who will provide Me with interesting and enjoyable sex as often as possible. They both will look on Me as their Master, their Sir, who is to be obeyed and pleasured at all times.

You need only be within travelling distance to the Southport end of the Gold Coast to be practical in your service to Me. I will also require service, in most instances, on weekdays as My weekends and evenings are filled with other pursuits.

I hope to hear from any interested parties soon. I plan on fulfilling this position within the next month... so do contact Me as soon as possible, at Sir.Strict@gmail.com explaining why you are contacting Me and what you offer Me.

No time wasters or children or single males need apply. I seek a COUPLE and nothing else. Are you who I seek?

Sir.Strict