Thursday, July 17, 2008

Clearing The Air

I am writing this entry in hopes it will clear the air about misconceptions and fears that many have with anything online. I would be the first to tell people to be cautious, but I also want to state publically the following for ALL to see. If anyone can prove Me wrong, please email Me and let's chat.

It is suggeted that, if you are reading this blog for the first time, you start at the bottom and work up. Be aware - it is LONG. Do NOT attempt to read and digest it all in one try. However it was posted in that order. Enjoy.

1. Do I make money from this site or from the training I do? NO. I never have, nor will I ever make one cent from this. Nor will I allow anyone associated with the training I do make ANY monetary gain from their contribution. This is Free advice, Free training. Yes, the training should always be done here and thus, yes, there is travel and accommodation involved but you set that up. I do NOT make anything from those either. YOU book them yourself.

As a help in finding suitable accommodation here, I have found a local hotel overlooking the sea, which is known more to locals than the general public, that doesn't cost the price of your first born to stay in it, yet it is clean, nice, private, close to everything, and enjoyable. Look at the "In Person Contract " in this blog and you'll see the criteria used. When, and ONLY when, you make your bookings for training, I will tell you the hotel name and how to access it (which can be viewed online and booked by you online as well).

2. Do I train only one member of a couple? Primarily that depends on the people involved, and the extent of their training needs. But suffice it to say that I have trained both cuckoldresses alone and cuckolds alone. However - their partner is always here with them and nearby as well. The fact that their partner does not wish to be trained is their decision, but their presence is required none the less. ALL training sessions last from approximately 8:15am to approximately 3:00pm daily.

3. Why do I say the first week of training is to be with the female cuckoldress and Myself alone? It's simple really. That time is primarily used to give the woman a forum for discussion that she previously has not had. In this way, she can discuss, with a somewhat "disinterested third party" her wants, needs, desires, fears, worries, etc. etc. In other words, she is free to talk about ANYTHING that has concerned her in the past, or that she can see to be a problem for her in the future. The vast majority of women NEVER GET THAT CHANCE. When I train, yours will.

Like most things, when things like fears or concerns are brought out into the open and discussed rationally, especially with a somewhat "disinterested third party", they tend to disappear.

3.a. I also, if a woman asks, or I can determne she should receive training in, anything sexual, I will find a way to provide that training. I don't just "fuck" women. That is not why they are primarily here for training, nor why I do this. However, if they wish to hone their oral skills, or enticement, or anal skills, or what ever they feel they need help with, I will try to provide that council and training as well.

Let Me be clear on this. I do not and will not, at any time, fuck anyone. I maintain what is known as "the Stable" which is composed of men and women who volunteer to fulfill sexual activities for those who wish it to happen. These people are all busy business people and are not always available. However I can guarantee that those I use in this capacity are all d and d free, are wel versed in the arts of lovemaking, and are good honest people.

3.b. and yes, the same holds true for any submissive cuckold. In the second week he gets a training session as well, though it may be necessary to have also his cuckoldress present when I train him. The point is, yes, I will train cuckolds - how to serve, how to fluff, how to do cleanup, how to provide what ever his cuckoldress and her lover require of him.

4. Will I keep in touch after the training? Hopefully yes, I will, via email and also via Yahoo messenger contact. But ONLY if the couple wishes that contact.

5. And maybe this is the most telling and important part of this blog: Why do I do this? Why spend the time trying to make it easier for people to embrace or at least try this lifestyle? Simply because I'm one of those people who enjoys helping other people. It's that simple. I have been involved in this lifestyle as a trainer (and initialy as a bull though I detest that term), and wish to help others realise that this lifestyle can help them live their fantasy..without destroying their relationship in the process. If she wishes sex with others, and/or he wishes bisexual servitude with others, or he simply wants to know that his partner is having good fulfilling beautiful sex and is satisfied.... and I can help them both achieve that goal, then I have helped someone. THAT is the ONLY reason I do this. There is NO other.

6. I am in Australia on what is known as the Gold Coast of the state of Queensland (look it up online). YES, that is probably a long way from you, but know this: I have successfully trained over 57 couples now, in the last 32 years, from the USA, Canada, the UK, Germany, New Zealand, and Australia. If they came here, and now pass My contact to others to contact Me for the trainig I provide, I must be doing something right or they wouldn't pass on My contact. I do NOT travel any more. If you wish My training YOU come to Me.7. Where can you contact Me? The email I have set up for this is Sir.Strict@gmail.com .

I also can be added to your yahoo messenger as time goes on, but that is when I am assured that certain things are in place. Anyone trying to add Me to their list of contacts before the criteria is met will be deleted.

Thank you for plowing through this section, but hopefully it has helped to answer questions you may have. If you have any questions after reading this blog, email Me and let's discuss it.

Sir.Strict THE DomTrainerOfCuckCpls

sir.strict@gmail.com