Thursday, July 17, 2008

Contact

You may, if you wish, contact Me at sir.strict@gmail.com.

I have trained cuckold couples for over 32 years now and am not, Myself, a cuckold, but rather a trainer and Dominant Master.

I have trained well in excess of 40 couples in the past 32 years so what I write in My blog on this subject is the result of experience, not some masturbatory fantasy.

I also use yahoo messenger for online contact. If I know you I will let you know the nickname to use on that service to contact Me. However I have one rule that I use when using any chat medium, and that is the those I speak with MUST have a webcam so I can see who I am speaking with and ensure that they are of age to speak on such subjects, and are indeed the people they purport to be. No webcam, no talk on chat facilities - it's that simple.

Thank you for reading this series of posts. If I can be of assistance in furthering your knowledge of the cuckold and cuckoldress lifestyle, then I am happy.

Note: The training I offer in person here on the Gold Coast of Australia is FREE OF CHARGE. I expect you to pay for your hotel acommodation and food, and travel to and from the Gold Coast, but that is all. I do this to try and enhance the cuckold/cuckoldress experience, not to make money from it.

The lifestyle should, always, enhance your chosen path in marriage, not dissolve that marriage. If you feel it would harm your marriage, then this lifestyle is NOT for you.Be safe and well.

Sir.Strict THE DomTrainerOfCuckCpls

sir.strict@gmail.com