Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Necessity for Contracts

Hello and welcome back.

When I train a cuckold couple that training usually is 2 weeks in length (though it can take longer depending on what the couple wishes and what arrangements are made beforehand) and takes place on the Gold Coast of Queensland Australia. I have trained to a limited degree, couples online but obviously the results obtainable in a face to face training is unsurpassed.

So dear reader - remember that this "contract" is between Myself as the trainer and the cuckold couple, or cuckoldress or cuckold involved. Do not take the dates or time durations etc as being something you must do. It is for your interest and understanding only.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Below is a description of what I, as a Cuckold Couple or Slut Trainer, do in person, how I do it, how it is run, and what you need to do to have your cuckoldress (and yourself?) trained as a true cuckoldress by Me. You are to read it, and then return it to Me with the words "I agree" or "I have done as told" attached to each section of this contract signed with your name.

You will then make any and all travel arrangements to arrive at Coolangatta airport on the dates specified, and will contact the hotel I use and make your partners as well as your reservations and pay for them in advance.

Next you will IMMEDIATELY inform Me of the detals of the arrangements you have made so that I may inform any Male or Female training assistants of their need, in the hopes that they will be free to accommodate any training or use to fuck your cuckoldress that is required. These are very busy people and are not always available. Thus it is imperative that as soon as you have made arrangements, that you inform Me of them so that I can contact and book these highly qualified individuals.

NO MONETARY EXCHANGE is EVER made by Me, or anyone involved with Me in this enterprise. The reason We do this is NOT to make money. So no, there is never ANY charge for this training. Our desire is to assist couples to learn what the lifestyle is about, how to handle the many psychological barriers that may be encountered, and to provide actual training in the arts of love making and service to a competent Master or lovers in future.

Also Note: NO ONE will be allowed to fuck your slut/partner/wife/cuckoldress until you are present to witness it. The description and contract follow:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1. First of all I do NOT send photos of the males or females I use to train My sluts to ANYONE. I have various males and females that I use to assist Me in training sluts and I and they, will NOT be "coaxed" into ANYTHING so unprofessional and childish as sending cock picks for you to see. If you want to see a photo of a male cock, do a web search for one.

I agree: signed - (male ) (female )

2. I have ONE black male that I call on to service those who wish it, but ONLY ONE. This is not a "Takeaway" where you choose how many orders of "black" or "white" meat to have, with a side order of "a bisexual female". I, and ONLY I, will choose who is allowed to fuck and use your slut after her initial training with you present, NO one else.

Plus, if you honestly feel that the length of a cock or the ability to use it is encumbant on skin color you are guilty of the most prejudicial thinking there is. And THAT statement is based on experience, not someone's lame prejudicial fantasy.

I agree: signed - (male ) (female )

3. The fact that you have to travel to the Gold Coast is not My problem. This is where it happens in safety and comfort, it is where I supply the training and sex in safety and comfort AND the ability for you to watch as other males (and occasionally females) use her and give her the orgasms she so rightly deserves, NOT anywhere else.

I agree: signed - (male ) (female )

4. Your wife/partner will be required to be here "On Her Own" for 5 DAYS befrore you get to join her in her training sessions and thus see anything involved in her training. Her training will be comprehensive and complete (and no, she will not be fucked by anyone until you are present). Her initial training by Me alone is necessary to psychologically train her to be a competent slut for you in future. That training will be done exclusively by Me. You may be present at night, but you will disappear during the daytime in the initial week of her training so that she may derive the upmost benefit from that week.

Also know that I WILL NOT FUCK YOUR WIFE - EVER, not during or after training. I do not fuck any woman Myself. I will be responsible for her oral training however to ensure she is also an accomplished oral slut for you and/or her future lovers. Because of the nature of the training no one, including you, will be allowed to be present during this initial 5 days of training. Once it is finished, and she is ready to try fucking other men for you, then, and ONLY then will you or anyone else be allowed to be present.

I agree: signed - (male ) (female )

5. You, as a male cuckold, if you both wish, will also be trained in whatever manner the two of you decide as being appropriate. You may wish to simply learn how to handle the fact that other men (and/or women) now sexually enjoy your partner, you may wish to learn now to serve her Master or she and her lovers, or you may wish to learn how to sexually serve her lovers as well (orally, anally, humiliation, etc). ANY training is possible, including simply having you sit and watch her make love to others or film her on you own equipment for the enjoyment of the two of you, but it must be a joint decision between the two of you and presented as such to Me.

Remember, this lifestyle is ONLY going to work for you if BOTH OF YOU agree on trying it in your relationship.

Though this lifestyle has been around since the mid 12th century, it is NOT for everyone. Thus, I cannot stress strongly enough that the two of you need to decide if you wish to try it or not, and to what extent you wish to involve yourself in pleasureable sexual activities with males and females of your own choosing. This lifestyle is meant to enhance your relationship, not destroy it. Keep that in mind.

I agree: signed - (male ) (female )

6. Therefore, IF you are serious, and IF you wish Me to proceed, you will book her into the *Name withheld in the interest of security but supplied when confirmation information is supplied re your training* Hotel in Southport, Queensland (next to Surfers Paradise - see Google MAPS to see where that is.)

NOTE: You may book into the same hotel and the two of you will spend evenings together. I will be present between 8:15am and 3:30pm daily for that first week. YOU will be ABSENT during that time, unless I tell you otherwise.

I agree: signed - (male ) (female )

7. This service is FREE OF MONETARY CHARGES.
You will pay for your accommodation and food etc as a normal course of events, but I do NOT and never will charge money for training people how to enhance their partnership. I believe those who do charge money for that service are, in My opinion, not worth dealing with.

I agree: signed - (male ) (female )

Be well.

Sir.Strict - THE cuckold couple trainer.

Sir.Strict@gmail.com .

I WILL help you both if you're real.