Thursday, July 17, 2008

The In-person Contract

Hello and welcome back.


When I train a cuckold couple that training usually is 2 weeks in length and takes place on the Gold Coast of Queensland Australia. I have trained to a limited degree, couples online but obviously the results obtainable in a face to face training is unsurpassed.

So dear reader - remember that this "contract" is between Myself as the trainer and the cuckold couple, or cuckoldress or cuckold involved. Do not take the dates etc as being something you must do. This is for your interest and understanding only:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Below is a description of what I, as a Cuckold Couple Trainer, do in person, how I do it, how it is run, and what you need to do to have your cuckoldress or yourself as the cuckold trained to become a slut by Me. You are to read it, and then return it to Me with the words "I agree" or "I have done as told" attached to each section of this contract.

You will then make any and all travel arrangements to arrive at Coolangatta airport on the dates specified, and will contact the hotel I use and make your partners as well as your reservations and pay for them in advance. Note: I do NOT have a financial interest in this or any other hotel.

I simply have found that this partiuclar one is clean, well cared for, and has a lovely outlook over the sea, with nice walking areas surrounding it as well.

Next you will IMMEDIATELY inform Me of the detals of the arrangements you have made so that I may inform any male or female training assistants of their need, in the hopes that they will be free to accommodate any training or use to have intercourse with your slut that is required.

These people are very busy business people and are not always available. Thus it is imperative that as soon as you have made arrangements, that you inform Me of them so that I can contact and book them.

Note: NO ONE will be allowed to sexually use your slut/partner until you are present to witness it and then it will ONLY take place at his/her/your combined request. The description and contract follow:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1. First of all I do NOT send photos of the males or females I use to train My sluts to ANYONE. I have various males and females that I use to assist Me in training sluts and I and they, will NOT be "coaxed" into ANYTHING so unprofessional and childish as sending cock picks for you to see. If you want to see a photo of a male cock, do a web search for one. I agree: signed - (male ) (female )

2. I have ONE black male that I call on to service those who wish it, but ONLY ONE. This is not a "Takeaway" where you choose how many orders of "black" or "white" meat to have, with a side order of "a bisexual female". I, and ONLY I, will choose who is allowed to train and use your slut after her initial training with you present, NO one else. I will consider all requests and, because I know the people involved, then make that decision based on My knowledge of you both.

I agree: signed - (male ) (female )

3. The fact that you have to travel to the Gold Coast is not My responsibility. This is where it happens in safety and comfort, it is where I supply the training and sex in safety and comfort AND the ability for you to watch as other males (and occasionally females) use her/him and give her/him the orgasms she/he so rightly deserves, NOT anywhere else.

I agree: signed - (male ) (female )

4. Your wife/partner will be required to be here "On Her Own" for 5 DAYS BEFORE YOU get to join her and see anything. Her training will be comprehensive and complete (and no, she will not be allowed to have intercourse with anyone until you are present).

Her initial training, which is by Me alone, is necessary to psychologically train her to be a competent slut for you in future. That training will be done exclusively by Me and is mainly composed of giving her the opportunity to discuss her fears of involvement in this lifestyle, as well as her wants, needs, and desires, without outside interference (including you) not allowing her to express her true feelings. I do not "convince" anyone, but I do "allow them to critically look at those questions with a somewhat disinterested older man who has helped others", away from the pressures of family, friends, and work colleagues.

Also know that I WILL NOT HAVE INTERCOURSE WITH YOUR WIFE - EVER, not before, during and/or not after training. I do not have intercourse with any slut Myself. I will, however, be responsible for her oral training to ensure she is also an accomplished oral practitioner for you and others to enjoy. Because of the nature of the training no one, including you, will be allowed to be present during this initial 5 days of training. Once it is finished, and she is ready to try taking on other men for you, then, and ONLY then will you or anyone else be allowed to be present.

I agree: signed - (male ) (female )

5. Therefore, IF you are serious, and IF you wish Me to proceed, you will book her into the "HotelNameWithheld" (near Surfers Paradise - see the hotel website supplied at the time) which is a medium priced, clean, nice hotel where she (and ultimately you) will stay. This is where all of the training and you watching her being pleasured and brought to crashing orgasm again and again by other men (and women if she wishes) as she should be, will take place. Depending on the season (see Make A Booking on the website) the room rate is $$$$ per night and you can, and will, book and pay for the entire stay online and then inform Me you have done so.

I agree: signed - (male ) (female )

I have done as told: signed - (male ) (female )

The booking is to be for 14 NIGHTS MINIMUM (longer if you wish - please discuss with Me), beginning on any Monday in what ever month and date W/we agree on. And, before you wonder, No, I get nothing at all from the hotel. I simply have found that it provides the environment I need to successfully train ANY slut for ANY husband to use or to watch others use.

I agree: signed - (male ) (female )

6. IF arrangements are made to arrive on a Monday morning, I will personally endeavor to pick your wife/partner up from the Gold Coast (Coolangatta) airport (and thus require her flight details well in advance) and transport her/him to their hotel on arrival. Her psychological training, with ME exclusively, will commence on her arrival. You may join her on the following Saturday but NOT until then. You will make your own way to the hotel from the airport. The other males (and/or females) will be brought in one at a time initially if asked for, starting on the Monday following your arrival with you present.

I agree: signed - (male ) (female )

7. You will be allowed to photograph her being used by these men (and women if that is also arranged) if you BOTH agree that you wish photographic evidence of this play, but you are NOT allowed to show the men's or women's faces who use her at ANY time. ALL photographs become your property - but will be vetted by Me to ensure that the above is complied with. You may also participate in what ever manner W/we have agreed to with her male studs. Indeed if you wish, you will also be allowed to suck the males to make them hard to start with, and you may also suck them clean once they have finished using her. You may also be allowed to suck any sperm or ejaculate they leave in her when they have finished with her. If it is your desire, you will also be photographed servicing these men.

I agree: signed - (male ) (female )

NOTE: Those are the terms. There is NO change allowed to this timetable of events. I have found, over the past 27 years I have provided this service for sluts and their cuckolds, that it is necessary and the one type of training that works to achieve the results required. I take pride in My work, and rely on My experience in training others. Thus I do NOT take kindly to being questioned. So make up your mind now, and get back to Me within the next Three Days with your agreement or your non-acceptance.

If you do not agree you are back on your own and you will need to find someone else to fulfil your fantasy. History has shown that this is not easily accomplished in safety, comfort, and with complete satisfaction. This is what I do, and I provide the safety (physically as well as STD and Sexual safety) that most others do not.

I await your answer within THREE days from the sending of this information to you.

Sir.Strict - THE DomTrainerOfCuckCpls

sir.strict@gmail.com